FACL Conf. & Banq., November 7, 2009
Posted: October 2nd, 2009The Federation of Asian Canadian Lawyers (FACL) is holding its third annual conference and banquet on November 7, 2009 at Flavelle House at the University of Toronto Faculty of Law. The conference begins at 9:30am and will feature:
• The Honourable Frank Iacobucci, C.C., Q.C., LL.D., former justice of the Supreme Court of Canada;
• The Honourable Justice Russell Juriansz, Court of Appeal of Ontario;
• Honourable Justice Shaun Nakatsuru, Ontario Court of Justice;
• Honourable Justice Manjusha Pawagi, Ontario Court of Justice;
• Professor Anita Anand, Visiting Scholar at the Bank of Canada and former Associate Dean (JD Program) of U of T Law;
• Professor Poonam Puri, Osgood Hall Law School;
For students, conference fees (including 2010 FACL membership) are $25 and banquet fees for a multiple course Chinese banquet at Dynasty Chinese Cuisine (131 Bloor St. W.) are $35.
For registration and additional information, please visit www.facl.ca or contact email@example.com.
You can also visit the Facebook event page here: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=140964357289&ref=nf